Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Look Into My Website

     Hello readers.  Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to read some of my posts.  I have recently created a website using Webs.com to serve Hole Nine, a company I created that is centered around the game of golf.  This company's purpose is to provide new and avid golfers with reasonably priced golf equipment as well as advice and tips in an environment that promotes learning and growth. 
     The website is in its early stages, however, I believe it has a great deal of potential.  Webs.com allows for easy creation and design of websites.  Even for beginners, the layout and controls are easy to understand.  Although the website only has several pages at the moment, I will be updating and expanding the site in the following weeks.  Several articles as well as products will be added to the site very soon.  The topics of the articles will vary slightly but will be focused on Hole Nine and its mission.  The custom products will be posted to the site as well, giving customers the option to explore and purchase. 
      Hole Nine is a very young company, but I have great expectations for it.  With my golf experience as well as love for the game, I believe I have the motivation and knowledge to make this blog and website great.  I hope I can provide all types of golfers with some sort of value throughout their endeavors.       

      You may visit my website at http://theworldofgolf.webs.com/
      
      Also, please use the site's contact page to reach me with any comments, questions, and concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment