Tuesday, February 5, 2013

About Andrew

     My name is Andrew. I grew up in Aviston, a small town in southern Illinois. I was always busy spending time with my family and participating in sports throughout grade school. I attended Mater Dei High School where I was a member of the drumline and golf team. I now attend Illinois State University in Normal where I study Business Information Systems and Accounting.
        One of my biggest hobbies is definitely watching movies. I enjoy keeping up with the latest films. In my free time I also like to hang out with friends, exercise, and watch sports. Being from the St. Louis area, my favorite teams are obviously the Cardinals, Rams, and Blues. Keeping up with these teams is always exciting.
      Beyond these hobbies, golfing is also a big part of my life. I began playing after my 8th grade year. My Grandpa has always been an avid golfer and encouraged me to play the game. Although the sport was new to me, I decided to play golf on my high school team. The more I played, the more my love for the game grew. Although I didn't enjoy the competitiveness of high school golf as much as golfing with friends, I still believe it was a great experience. My senior year was highlighted when I qualified for regionals during the season.
      I believe golf is a fantastic sport because it is something you can play for your entire life. This is my first time starting a blog and I have created it in order to share my knowledge, opinions, and advice about this great game.

Contact Andrew:
http://theworldofgolf.webs.com/contact

No comments:

Post a Comment